HRM Objectives and their supporting functions are listed below
1. Legal compliance
3. Union management relations
1. Human resource planning
2. Employee relations
4. Training and development
1. Training and development
A set of emerging objectives comprises of
- Research and development for constant updating in view of changing legal, political, and social environment.
- Realise people’s strengths, turn them into productive assets and benefit customers, stockholders and employees.
- Motivating the employees to make them exert their maximum efforts.
- Helping employees grow to their fullest potential by improving the quality of work life (QWL)